MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggest me a MyBB Skin Designer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Revolutionary is quite superb!
But, as others have said combus is great too! Off the top of my head I know he designed these two forums:
  1. MyBB for Dummies
  2. Current CreateBB
There's no reason for a site to be taken down while he works on the site. Could you imagine if these forums were down every time MyBB was being developed?
Great point, Brad!

Combus is a great designer!
(2009-07-25, 03:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]There's no reason for a site to be taken down while he works on the site. Could you imagine if these forums were down every time MyBB was being developed?

I think that site will be down for ever... as Joshua asked me to release the theme due that.
(2009-07-25, 03:25 AM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]But, as others have said combus is great too! Off the top of my head I know he designed these two forums:
  1. MyBB for Dummies
  2. Current CreateBB
Did combus actually create the CreateBB theme for you or just convert your theme to MyBB? I ask because I've seen quite a few free hosting sites with that design.
(2009-07-25, 03:36 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Did combus actually create the CreateBB theme for you or just convert your theme to MyBB? I ask because I've seen quite a few free hosting sites with that design.

I just adapted it from the template Josh was using (it was long time ago). And after that, many people tried to use the same free template CreateBB was using. Some failed to repllicate the theme though (I don't know why Toungue)
He just converted it.

And I've seen other free hosting sites use that design also. That's why we will be changing ours soon.
For some reason, CreateBB's link is broken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4