MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(2010-08-14, 10:42 PM)The Grinch Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe its not applying the needed code to the non default theme templates. so we just need to insert it ourselves?

Yes, you can just add the code yourself.

(2010-08-31, 11:04 AM)D-X69 Wrote: [ -> ]I just upgraded my forum to 1.6, it says "This plugin is incompatible with 1.6"

http://community.mybb.com/thread-75646.html
You will have to manually edit the php file and change the mybb version from 14* to 16*.
I got the plug in to work for 1.6 but how do I get the scroller when I make the picture full size?
I get the resizing working, but the bar is not showing: http://www.netmodding.org/forum/thread-2211.html
Check the image directory is correct in the Fit on page settings in ACP
That's right! It seems that the jscript don't work, infact if you click on image it open a new page (or tab)...
(2010-09-07, 04:11 PM)fabo92 Wrote: [ -> ]That's right! It seems that the jscript don't work, infact if you click on image it open a new page (or tab)...

Are you using any other plugin or script to resize the images? I looked at your site and the images have script triggers on them (something about highslide) which are causing this plugin's scripts not to fire.

It could also be that you are posting the image with the links in them, in which case, try to post just the direct image link

In other news, I'm back after a looooooooooong hiatus and will be updating my plugins here to make them compatible with mybb 1.6 as well as addressing the bugs/problems brought up in the past half year that I've not been here. Just give me some time to get my bearings and get started.
Ok, i post a bug: Toungue

Center tags don't works with the resized images.
(2010-09-07, 09:07 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-07, 04:11 PM)fabo92 Wrote: [ -> ]That's right! It seems that the jscript don't work, infact if you click on image it open a new page (or tab)...

Are you using any other plugin or script to resize the images? I looked at your site and the images have script triggers on them (something about highslide) which are causing this plugin's scripts not to fire.

It could also be that you are posting the image with the links in them, in which case, try to post just the direct image link

Thanks, it was an old Highslide BBCode! Smile
v2.3 released! Fully tested and compatible with MyBB 1.6

/**********************/
/* Fit on Page v2.3 by -G33K - */
/* MyBB v1.4.*/v1.6 Plugin */

Change Log:

Version 2.3
- Compatibility with MyBB 1.6
- Extended functionality to editpost preview page
- Fixed the justification/alignment bug, resized images are now properly justified depending on the set justification.

Version 2.2
- Extended functionality to Portal and Moderation Pages.
- Changed text in the info bar to be more descriptive by showing the resize percentage, original image size and resized image size.

Version 2.1
- Fixed issue where resize info bar also gets linked with images that are linked causing weird behavior

Version 2.0
- Fixed issue where images outside the posts area were also being resized. Temporary fix was to add a no_fop class which is no longer required
- Made the top info bar elements customizable from pugin's settings page
- Top info bar has a dynamic message which changes depending on if image is resized or viewed in full resolution
- Extended functionality of the plugin to newreply and private message pages

Version 1.0
- Initial Release

DESCRIPTION:
Scales down or resizes large embeded images so as to avoid the page running over.

FEATURES:
- Customizable from settings page.
- Pretty much every element of the plugin can be customized from the settings.
- Automatically adjusts according to screen size for fluid layouts.
- Fixed width option for fixed layouts
- Scaling is done on client side through javascript hence no extra load on the site's servers
- Works in the showthread, newreply, editpost, portal, moderation and private message pages
- Resizes only those images in posts and not the headers and other images
- Automatically adds a imgnoresize mycode which can be used to post images that you do not want to

be resized

INSTALL:
- Unzip/Unrar, upload inc/plugins/fitonpage.php, jscripts/fitonpage.js and
inc/languages/english/fitonpage.lang.php to the respective directories on the server
- If you have any other language packs besides the default, upload those as well.
- Activate the plugin from the Admin Panel, Plugins section
- Setup options from settings page.

UPDATE:
- Deactivate old plugin
- Upload the newer version files, overwriting the older ones (If you're not allowed to overwrite, delete the old files first
- Activate the plugin making sure it shows the new version number
- Setup your options from the settings page

UNINSTALL:
- Deactivate from the plugins page

[attachment=19815][attachment=19816][attachment=19817]

Plugin Validated!
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/fit-on-page

For now you can get it here:
http://geekplugins.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37