MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
it is possible to add watermark option in this plugin??
Hi! The plugin is perfect!
1. How can I can disable(hide) those bars?
2. Instead of clicking on bar I want click on image to see larger version. How to do that?

Some suggestions for next versions:
1. Show bars over image area only when you hover mouse over image.
2. Ability to choose (in ACP) what to do when user click on image - show image in new window or just enlarge image.
3. Ability to hide those bars... well you already said about it.
Hmm this plugin is good however it seems that if an image is generated our of JS using <noscript> then the class="no_fp" is completely ignored.

Could this not somehow be applied to a containing div instead of just the image?

It resized all of my advertisements, I tried wrapping these in a div with the class as well as putting the class on the image, but still they end up being resized.

There is no way for me to add the additional class from the advertiser.

Is there any other way for me to prevent these being resized? Even if it is a "If width=768*90"?
For:

Quote:Info-bar text class
Set the class of the text shown in the info bar above the resized image.

smalltext

Where do I go to change the smalltext css? Is this class specific to Fit on Page or if I change the class will other text around the forum also be changed as well? I want to use a dark background for the fit on page dialog at the top of each image, so I need to find the css for smalltext and change the font color to #FFFFFF so the text will show against the dark background.

Many thanks!
Anyone?
(2012-04-15, 09:38 AM)Wimbledon Wrote: [ -> ]For:

Quote:Info-bar text class
Set the class of the text shown in the info bar above the resized image.

smalltext

Where do I go to change the smalltext css? Is this class specific to Fit on Page or if I change the class will other text around the forum also be changed as well? I want to use a dark background for the fit on page dialog at the top of each image, so I need to find the css for smalltext and change the font color to #FFFFFF so the text will show against the dark background.

Many thanks!

smalltext is defined in global.css. The smalltext class is not specific to the plugin, it is infact part of the default theme. Changing smalltext in global.css will propagate the changes anywhere smalltext is being used. If you want to use your own custom class then add it at the end of global.css and update the plugin's settings with the name of the custom class you just added to global.css
Thank you.
how to make like this.....??

1. How can I can disable(hide) those bars?
2. Instead of clicking on bar I want click on image to see larger version. How to do that?

------------

seperate question:

3) is it possible to add that top bar as vertical in left or right side of image???
g33k,

looking at this post here, is it possible to force a max width only on the portal page? for example, if a photo is larger than 550px wide, your plugin will resize it, but only on the portal page.
is this plugin working with image link to imageshack for example? or only with image hosted on my web server?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37