MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Forum - Can't Post New Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I setup this mew forum today http://KnowledgeResearchForum.org and was able to add categories and forums, but when I click on a forum, there's no option to post.

All the forum permissions are set default, so anyone who's registered should be able to post. I can't figure out what's going on here...
Sorry, nevermind... I just realized it's a problem with the "New Thread" image not showing up. I installed the Midnight theme, and the image links were messed up. I thought I'd fixed this by copying all the Midnight images into the main images folder, but I just figured out some of them were in another folder (English) in the Midnight template files, so I'm moving them now...
It appears that your images aren't loading. Check your theme's image directory and make sure it's set to images.

Alright, never mind, I checked, and posting works fine for me.

You're probably best to start a new account and edit config.php, find the line that says:
$config['super_admins'] = '1';

And you just add your uid in place of the 1. Make sure to set the account as Admin through the ACP as well.