MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inserting Code Inbetween Categories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I insert any piece of code (whether it be <div>s or javascript) inbetween categories, or even forums.

So for example...

Category
- Announcements
- Support
- Feedback
Piece of code.
Other Category
- Forum
- Forum
- etc.
Well, you could just put it in forumbit_depth1_cat, after </table>, but it would show up after each table.
Not exactly what I was hoping for, but I'll give it a shot.
What were you hoping for...?? Undecided If you want it to be between categories, that's where it would need to go...
I see. I was too lazy to attempt to do it myself. Now I shall attempt it.

Edit: Is this between all categories? Or just inbetween specific categories? Otherwise the code would be executed multiple times. I have scripts and forum-specific code, by the way.
It would show under all the categories. If you just wanted specific code under all the forums for example then you would have to edit the index template and put your code underneath
{$forums}
I want one specific block of code inbetween two categories, not after all categories.

It isn't a top priority for my website though, so I don't mind too much if it's impossible to do. Maybe as a plugin though.
Well as far as I know its either possible under them all or in between them all. There isn't another way to do it.
Okay Sad