MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.4.4 to 1.4.8 issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have 1.4.5, 1.4.6, or 1.4.7....I'm trying to upgrade from 1.4.4, to the latest.
When I do so, It works until I get to the "Select your version" part. When I select upgrade from 1.4.4 I get the following error
"Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_MySQL::index_exists() in *dir*/forums/install/resources/upgrade15.php on line 52"

(I replaced my diectory with * dir * in this thread)

Why am I getting this?
Make sure all of the files have been uploaded. You should be using the full 1.4.8 package, not the changed files package from the blog.

Also, just curious, why are you still using a version released 8 months ago...?? Didn't you see the version checker flash up at you every 2 weeks in the ACP??
"ownload MyBB 1.4.8
The core package to get started with your bulletin board

The latest MyBB release is MyBB 1.4.8. It was released on 26 June 2009 and is a feature release. The package is 1.71 MB in size. The download of MyBB is available as a ZIP package."

That one? If so, it's the one I downloaded, twice.

And no, I haven't been in my ACP in a while, haven't been around my forums in a while. Been busy with stuff.
Well, if the files are being uploaded to the right place, and overwriting the current ones, it should work fine...
They're in the right place. Because when I select the "1.4.5 or 1.4.6 or 1.4.7" option, it goes through the process, it just doesn't updated cause that isn't the version I have.
I've done the updates before, I know where to upload it..lol
inc/config.php another to attach name? config.php name proofreading or inc/db_mysql.php repetition to load..
I'm still not getting it to upgrade.
PM me FTP/forum admin details and I'll have a look.