MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Developers Needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to create a new type of ACP for MYBB. I need 2 more coders, one that can do excellence at Jscripts and another for PHP.

The title of the project is called vB_MyBB, its a vbulletin type of acp that will be for MyBB.

You can follow this project also and submit ideas or bugs here:
http://www.zynge.net/tracker/project-7.html

You can be apart of this by going to:

http://madzula.com/forum and PM me a application. If you do get accepted, you'll be apart of the Development team.

Your name will be credited for it, and it will be released free on Zynge.net under their license agreement. Along with MadZula own agreement.

Thanks,
MadZula Man
So this is to make MyBB adminCP to look like vb's?

I know this is not the place to post about it, but MyBB is got a much better AdminCP interface that vB by far. But I guess this'll be usefull for those who want a "free vB" (which is how sometimes people call MyBB... how wrong).

Good luck though Wink
I dislike the look of vB's interface, though it's specific, MyBB's is way more organized and clean.
After vB its gong to be a version called MyBB_Cleanse. Which is a brand new built from ground up ACP just for MyBB, no clone.

That is if anybody can help me. can't do this on my own.
I like MyBB's ACP, very light weight.
abit off topic, how did you get that tracker plugin?
(2009-07-28, 02:03 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]abit off topic, how did you get that tracker plugin?

Try the tracker plugin.

Won't some of the plugins break if you make anew acp from scratch?

i also dislike mybbs acp, but i'd rather have it to broken plugins
(2009-07-28, 04:54 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-28, 02:03 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]abit off topic, how did you get that tracker plugin?
Try the tracker plugin.

where?
In the plugin section of the forum would be ideal...
Yeah, I'm sorry, but why do you want to make the ACP look like vBulletin's? It's a complete mess.
Pages: 1 2