MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extend Smilies list issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some strange reason after adding new smilies to the forum, I've been getting a weird error.

Everytime I click on the option that extends to smilies list (Get More option) to show more, I keep getting provided a No Permissions error.

Here is a test account I made a while back for people to test out issues.

Username: Test
Password: tester

The URL to my forum:

http://tloag.vndv.com/index.php

Thanks in advance.
I have lots of features that provide this error.
But I really would like to have this one resolved.

I tried reuploading the images, even though I already knew it probably wouldn't have worked.
I don't think it has anything to do with the smilies to be honest, as the same problem has happened to me before (Although it was just when I tried to edit posts) and I haven't been able to resolve it (Until I did a fresh upload of my files, although I don't exactly know that it would help your situation).
Was it all of the files that you reuploaded, or was it just one?
I just re-uploaded all my files for MyBB (Excluding settings.php and config.php).
I just checked the link in the extended window, and it shows misc.php at the end.
I thought that maybe the misc.php file might have something to do with it.
You can try uploading that again and see if it helps anything.
Hmmm, I just now tried it but it doesn't seem to work.
(2009-07-30, 12:49 AM)SSBBRAWLIN Wrote: [ -> ]I have lots of features that provide this error.

Could we know what they are too...??

This must be a plugin because error_no_permission is only in misc.php 3 times and none of them are for the smilie list.
(2009-07-30, 10:33 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-30, 12:49 AM)SSBBRAWLIN Wrote: [ -> ]I have lots of features that provide this error.

Could we know what they are too...??

This must be a plugin because error_no_permission is only in misc.php 3 times and none of them are for the smilie list.

-Help
-MyRiddles

And I think Downloads might have as well.
Pages: 1 2