MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issues with header error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made my forum index to forum.php and the portal to index.php and changed all the stuff it told me to do in a tutorial on here and now I get a big table on my forum saying:

Quote:The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kruzzen/public_html/global.php:1) - Line: 1541 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1541 header
/inc/class_session.php 106 my_setcookie
/global.php 56 session->init
/index.php 37 require_once

Any ideas?
Reupload global.php. Have you edited it in notepad, by any chance?? You should use something other than normal notepad to edit files as it adds invisible characters to the top of the file.
Thanks a million Matt, that fixed it! I don't think I modified it using notepad but I may have! Is that a big no no?
Yeah, sorry I edited it into my post, normal notepad can add invisible characters to the top of files, it can be fixed but it's easier to use something like Wordpad, or Notepad++.
I am trying to change the link on portal.php file (now index.php) right left of / Portal to go to forum.php instead of index.php

see www.weatherbb.com