MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide threads or hide content in code tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK. I want to know how to hide threads from guests. I want they to view that thread exist but i don't want they can read content in thread...

OR

I need something that will hide content in code tag from guests...

Please help me...

Thank you
I write it myself. Your support are sucks

look

go to inc/class_parser.php

FIND
		if($options['allow_mycode'])
		{
			// First we split up the contents of code and php tags to ensure they're not parsed.
			preg_match_all("#\[(code|php)\](.*?)\[/\\1\](\r\n?|\n?)#si", $message, $code_matches, PREG_SET_ORDER);
			$message = preg_replace("#\[(code|php)\](.*?)\[/\\1\](\r\n?|\n?)#si", "<mybb-code>\n", $message);
		}

and replace with

{
			// First we split up the contents of code and php tags to ensure they're not parsed.

if($mybb->user['uid'] == 0)
				{
				preg_match_all("#\[(code|php)\](.*?)\[/\\1\](\r\n?|\n?)#si", $message, $code_matches, PREG_SET_ORDER);
				$message = preg_replace("#\[(code|php)\](.*?)\[/\\1\](\r\n?|\n?)#si", "<br><b>Please register or login to see links!</b><br>", $message);
				}
				else
				{
				$message = preg_replace("#\[(code|php)\](.*?)\[/\\1\](\r\n?|\n?)#si", "<mybb-code>\n", $message);
				}
		}
IF you register you wil get links and if you guest you wil get
Please register or login to see links!

I can't belive that people need to pay 5-6$ on other sites to get this mod and I write it for 2-3 minutes without any support from this forum

Can you tell me how to increase size of "Please register or login to see links!"?
You only waited 2 hours for a reply. I would have gladly tried to help, although people might not be online exactly when you're looking for help.

And thanks for posting the modification for everyone else to view, you should consider posting it in the tutorials section.
I found 4-5 topics like mine and nobody want to write mod. They just post link to place where you can find mod (but then u need to subscribe on that site and that cost 5-6$).

i found way to increase size of text

just write mybb BBcode for text size before and after your text

<br><b>[size=x-large]Please register or login to see links![/size]</b><br>
        {

if($mybb->user['uid'] == 0)
                {
                $message = preg_replace("#\[(code|php)\](.*?)\[/\\1\](\r\n?|\n?)#si", "<br><b><span style=\"font-size: 20px;\">Please register or login to see links!</b><br></div>", $message);
                }
                else
                {
                }
        } 

This is updated with an increased font size, just change the 20px to whatever size you want in the code.
(2009-07-29, 10:22 PM)jovica888 Wrote: [ -> ]Your support are sucks

without any support from this forum

Ugh, two hours?? Really?? This wasn't even MyBB support. This sort of attitude won't get you very far here. You should remember that we need to sleep, and we might be doing something else with our lives instead of just answering threads here.
OK. But what is with other 4-5 topics where everybody just post link to place where you can find mod and another sites earn money from it and you "can not" write it...
may be you guys didnt check this thread
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-14960-page-2.html
Please check post # 17, this plugin by "Mohammad Rastkar" work great to hide all urls and code tags...
I'm attaching it as well...
but credit goes to "Mohammad Rastkar"

Cheerz Smile
I want to Hiden Everything Wrriten in Code Tag below

My Name abc i hve site this http://abc.com 

I want to hide whole text which is lying under code tag

how to do that ?