MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PSD to MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've said it many times before, I am a designer, not really a coder. I have a really complex PSD design that I'd like to come true in MyBB but I am not sure if it can be done. IMO, it has a lot of details and it might be up to impossible to port to MyBB, but I'd like to see my forum look like my PSD design.

Anywho, this job would require some knowledge in Java script since some functions require Java[for it to work as I like]

xD I just want to know if it's possible and how much it would be.

If the design is not possible to come true it's ok <3
Well anything is possible in the long run Toungue. Finding someone to do such a complicated coding for free though maybe another question though.
Ohh, I don't mind if it's paid. I really want it.
Can we see it? Toungue
Sure
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff24/...view-3.png
That's the guest view, I have more previews but I haven't made PNG's out of them yet...

Edit: The image is too big to embed.
That's pretty cool. Nice work. Good luck.
Thanks ^^;;
Woah, neat design. You're absolutely right, it will take pretty darn long to code and it'll definitely screw up in IE so much that the coder would pull out most of his/her hair.
Looks good that but what exactly do you need javascript for it to work correctly?
Wow! That is a complicated design Toungue. But, you have Tsuna from Reborn so it rules no matter what Toungue.

Due to the complicated design you may have better luck on a freelance site Undecided.
Pages: 1 2 3