MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Master Emerald - Sonic Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where is Lufbra when you need him.....

I also think a TLD (top level domain such as .com) would help to attract more visitors as generally when people see a .co.cc domain they think that this guy can't even be bothered to put $9 into his site to buy a domain.
(2009-08-02, 08:00 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Where is Lufbra when you need him.....

I also think a TLD (top level domain such as .com) would help to attract more visitors as generally when people see a .co.cc domain they think that this guy can't even be bothered to put $9 into his site to buy a domain.

LOL Lufbra

As for the TLD, I agree to an extend. I don't think getting a TLD for a site with no content is going to attract any visitors.
If I really wanted to be mean and had the time, I'd make 1,000 boards with no content and default theme and logo and ask for a review just to screw with your mind...

LOL
(2009-08-02, 07:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-02, 07:30 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think these people want a review on how many posts they have. I think they want to know how their forum looks.

It looks like Afresh with a different logo and different on/off images.

Is that better? Isn't it easier for you to say nice things about nothing in particular than it is for people to be honest?

Too many people are opening boards and expecting their members will make all of the content for them. There's nothing to discuss on this board. There's no customization to the theme, really. It's impossible to leave any positive comments because there is almost nothing there.

People here are always trying to start stuff with me because I actually leave honest comments in the Showcase instead of just posting, "Hey, looks great!" in every thread. You could always make the case that not everyone takes running a website that seriously, and yeah that's totally true and fine, but posting your board here is going to attract the attention of people who do take their sites seriously and who are going to leave serious comments. If you have that much of a problem with my comments, feel free to put me on ignore.

As I've said over and over again, and proved over and over again, I will give constructive criticism if there is something to build on. There's nothing here yet.
Anyways all that bickering aside...

Your another gaming forum and, its great your targeting a certain audience, but your sites look is the first impression your members get, and TBH rite now it doesn't look good at all. not to mention you haven't started any topics. why would some1 register if there is an ugly looking site with no content?

Just maybe try to improve the theme...and for the love of god add some content!
@Bey Brad: Although your posts can be somewhat seen as harsh (to an extent), I do appreciate what you think of it. Yes, I don't have that that many threads and, as you say, content, but I'm trying my best. I have managed to post a few more threads and changed my thread icons, but for your suggestion of adding custom graphics into my theme, I really wish I had that knowledge of MyBB themes, but I don't.

Some support would be greatly appreciated there. Smile

Oh, and before I submit this, I have added the Sonic flash game since that's so popular.
Pages: 1 2