MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off my forum is wiiboost.com/forum. There is a test account if you need it username: test password: test123

I am trying to change the blue icons on the right of the forum categories... as you can see on the bottom of the forum, I tried to change it but it only changed the bottom images.

Any help??? When I right click the icons it doesn't recognize an image there.
Your cookie settings are wrong, so I can't login.

Cookie Domain: .wiiboost.com
Cookie Path: /forum

You need to change your cookie settings to that. (ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration)
I never log in from there so I didn't realize that. Thank you and fixed!
If you mean the read/unread status icons it looks like they're added with CSS... make a note of the code in your forumbit_depth2_forum template, and then revert it to default.
I don't understand what you mean... I replaced the two images with new images. What do you mean by take note of it and then revert it to default?
I think you should check what image added in "off" from your css.
(2009-08-02, 04:58 PM)Breakers22 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by take note of it and then revert it to default?

As in copy and save what is currently in the template and then revert it to default....
Still have no clue what your saying... sorry. Some could say I am "challenged" at this.
Highlight the code in the template, copy it, and save it somewhere, so you have it if you need to use it again. Then go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set for your theme** > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum > Options > Revert to default.