MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBBoard Staff and Avid Users,

I'm having a problem, I've installed "profile comments mod" and now it does not work on my custom theme, "blazebb" that I have installed and only works on the default theme. Is there any particular reason why it doesn't work on any other themes except the default? If so, how would I go about to fixing this issue?

Support would be greatly appreciated.

~ Aaron23.
This is probably because you installed a theme after you installed the plugin. This can easily be fixed by simply deactivating then reactivating the plugin. Or you could find what template edits the plugin made to the default template and just copy them to your new theme.
See what template changes were made to the default theme and make those changes to the blazebb templates... it'll most likely be in the member_profile template.
(2009-08-01, 07:45 PM)polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably because you installed a theme after you installed the plugin. This can easily be fixed by simply deactivating then reactivating the plugin. Or you could find what template edits the plugin made to the default template and just copy them to your new theme.
Thank you, I simply deactivated and like magic, profile comments options re-appeared.

(2009-08-01, 07:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]See what template changes were made to the default theme and make those changes to the blazebb templates... it'll most likely be in the member_profile template.
Thank you for the suggestion, but I simply deactivated and re-activated again and the profile comments appeared. Thanks for the support anyway MattR!