MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VGChat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Scylla your just doing all the things that any experienced member would not, and we have told you what these are in an effort to hep you.

If you choose not to take our advice fine, but don't be surprised when you get nowhere.
Lol. This will fail... oh and btw... I thought scylla ignored Prowler. Fail. Site = Fail. No offense.
(2009-08-03, 09:39 PM)scylla Wrote: [ -> ]Nah they can only view one page at a time through the google cache & can't freely roam the restricted boards without registering, are you starting to get that part yet? Big GrinBig Grin

Oh, so I am browsing through google and I find a thread on your forum which is what I have been searching for, which is the whole point of google, but when I click the link I get a no permissions page.

Do I:
A. Register for your site and waste 5 minutes of my time and have you email me all the time with updates as most sites do?
B. Go back and click the chached link.

Hmm, let me see.....
Sufy keep your comments like that to yourself. Also, I never made one comment about mailing updates to people so speculate all you like.

(2009-08-03, 10:50 PM)sufyan Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. This will fail... oh and btw... I thought scylla ignored Prowler. Fail. Site = Fail. No offense.
(2009-08-03, 11:23 PM)scylla Wrote: [ -> ]I never made one comment about mailing updates to people so speculate all you like.

Yes but these are the kind of things people take into consideration when deciding to register and considering most sites do send out emails they will assume you will to. You have to think like that, you have to think like a visitor trying to decide whether they will register or not.

Any way, I can't see this thread going much further, I suggest you ask to have it closed as think you have got all the feed back you are going to get (at least all the feed back that you will want to hear).
Nah I don't mind people trying to give me help with the forum but when they take an attitude like the one sufy took, that's outright flaming.
As has been said, there are many gaming forums made every week so there's generally a lot of criticism about new ones. People have given their comments and advise, which is only being said to point you in the right direction, all of which seems perfectly valid to me; what you want to take from that advise is up to you. If past experience is anything to go by, this thread will only go even more downhill from now on so to save everyone the bother, time to close.
Pages: 1 2 3