MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP Web Extensions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the latest version of PHP on a 2003 server. Version 5.3.0 from the http://www.php.net site. I used the MSI installer for windows, then inserted the PHP Web Extension files into IIS and "allowed" them. I then rebooted the server for the enviromental variables to take affect. My problem now is that I cannot browse the rootweb/config.php file or any other like rootweb/install/install.php. Yes I added the permissions to the MyBB folder for the network service and iis_wpg. I also checked the php.ini file and enviromental variables of the server. I run my own 2003 server in my home. My other web site works fine but isn't using PHP extensions.

Any ideas? Huh
Unfortunately, I don't think this is a MyBB issue? Is there anything to indicate otherwise? Since we really only specialize on MyBB problems, perhaps there is a better source or place on the internet where you'd get a better answer?

Sorry I can't be of more help,
Ryan