MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone know of a web designer that will give pricing for a html template and a forum template for around 20 bucks? (usd)
For that you might as well just go to www.oswd.org and find a template, for that price you will pretty much only get hobby web designers. I suppose you might as well take a look at the people who do MyBB themes and have been posting it around a bit though $20 for a MyBB theme and HTML template is pushing it a bit. You could probably find a template on that site above which is fairly close to one of the MyBB themes.
Nobody will unless you find someone incredible stupid or an friend to do it.
Just give up right away.
I'm considering doing it.

Let me get back to you soon...

EDIT: Sorry, i can only do a html template. I don't know how to make a mybb theme, sorry buddy. Toungue
Well, the people want a number and i think 20-40 is max they will pay.
Care to provide more information on what you're looking for? I'm not a professional web designer but $20 sounds like my price range if I had one. Wink
Well i am looking for an tempalte similar to Waterispoison.com and it has to work with Drupal. and a forum theme to match.
Ok so you want a custom theme and have it ported to Drupal and MyBB? That'll cost a bit more than $20. Wink
How much do you think?
I wouldn't be able to put a price on that because it's out of my league. I was under the impression you wanted an HTML page and have the MyBB theme edited to reflect it. I'm not very good with CSS but I am able to intergrate MyBB site, Drupal though is a whole other animal.
Pages: 1 2 3