MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vB-MyBB ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It would be nice to have a good looking one though =\

MyBB's is already good looking, specially with the sharepoint one, but why would I want to replicate an ACP and looks worst than the actual one?
(2009-08-02, 09:40 PM)MadZula Man Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, its a type of style, you guys are attacking me with everything you got.

lol... Dude, this is the MyBB forum. If you don't want to be attacked then unfortunately you're at the wrong forum. It's unfortunate, but true.

Oh, and a free tip, don't ever try and post something which may imply that MyBB isn't 100% perfect in everyway otherwise you'll get the MyBB fanboys jumping right at you.

If you want feedback that will actually be useful, go to a different forum.
(2009-08-03, 07:46 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Not being funny, but MyBB spent years developing its ACP, and you want to recode it?! It's a bit more of a 'style change' if you want it to look like the vB ACP.

1.4x ACP default design is awesome...

those "yes/green" and "no/red" buttons for example must be ported to regular themes someday if possible...
I really suggest you make it wBB not VB. wBB new ACP is so easy, but its german..
I'm sad now.

I'm still proceeding with the vb_mybb.

It may take me more then a year now maybe, I have real life things, like job corpse etc.

ALSO, I'll be working on MyBB_Cleanse ACP, witch is I'm still planning right now, i might draw a picture of it and then later words have a graphic look at it and have a PSD out of it. I'm planning it look a little bit newer then every ACP out there, a little different then others. Might have the MyBB taste though.

I love distributing to MyBB. MyBB is the best darn free open software out there, and I'd be damned if anybody replaced something as good as it.
Pages: 1 2 3