MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header Link Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed in the header_welcomeblock_member template, the links for the toplinks include "{$lang->toplinks_[name]}" that includes the image - I want to be able to do that. I tried using an img tag, but it doesn't do exactly what I want.

I want to be able to add in a custom URL with the image alongside it just like the others, but I don't know how. Can you help me?
It's part of the a class. Look in your global.css.
(2009-08-03, 12:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's part of the a class. Look in your global.css.

I did that, but how do you link it to the header exactly for it to display?
"{$lang->toplinks_[name]}" is a language variable, not a class. You can add language variables, but you can just use normal text instead of that to make the text show. I find that easier than adding a language variable.
(2009-08-03, 04:25 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]"{$lang->toplinks_[name]}" is a language variable, not a class. You can add language variables, but you can just use normal text instead of that to make the text show. I find that easier than adding a language variable.

Ah, I see now. Sorry, wasn't entirely sure about that. Smile
No problem Wink
Now, back to what Brad was saying.

I added the image to global.css and stuff, but how do I add it into the nav area alongside the link?
(2009-08-03, 06:25 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]Now, back to what Brad was saying.

I added the image to global.css and stuff, but how do I add it into the nav area alongside the link?

Just look at the classes for the other menu item ... then copy and paste it, change the class name and the image URL.