MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza: MyRPG issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There are some minor bugs involving MyRPG that seem to screw up some features.

-Whenever someone purchases an attack boosting item, their attack stat gets maxed out and overlaps the maximum amount.

So instead of a +25 points weapon increasing the stat by 25.
It just gives the user 510/500, which causes the stat image to show up as: "Incorrect".

Also whenever I try increasing the max stats, they say changes were successful, but they just revert to their default state.

Second bug:

-Whenever the stat images are active in the member profile templates, the people viewing a member's profile in the "Who's Online" list show up as "Unknown Location".
The only way to fix this is to remove it from the template, but I want them in the profiles.
Another bug one of my members found:
When a player attacks a user (the defender), and loses the battle, the damage inflicted is the attackers own atk power, and not the defendants.
Shouldn't this be reported over at consoleworld(or what ever PNs site name is can never remember it).
@ SSBBRAWLIN did you upgrade to MyRPG 1.2.0? Anyway, yeah this should be at console world. I rarely check this section
@BluEditor, the attack/defense points do not decrease, only HP
Not yet.
But I'll go do that now and see if it helps.
By the way, you should be using MyPlaza Turbo 0.3.0
Alright, I upgraded to the latest version.

The ATK stat issue is resolved, but increasing max stats still doesn't seem to work.
Hmm, what are you doing to increase the max stats?
I go into the MyPlaza module and click on the MyRPG options tab.
The section where it says "The maximum ATK and DEFENSE a person can reach" I change them and it says settings have successfully been updated.
But when I go to double check it provides me with the default number, signifying that it has not really been changed.
Where are you checking if it has changed or not?
Pages: 1 2 3