MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't connect to the database MYSQL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Error
There seems to be one or more errors with the database configuration information that you supplied:

•Could not connect to the database server at 'mysql11.000webhost.com' with the supplied username and password. Are you sure the hostname and user details are correct?
Once the above are corrected, continue with the installation.

I'm using 000webhost. If anyone could guide me on how to get my mysql working, that'd be great. Yes, i've already made a mysql database.
Well, we don't know what your database details are meant to be, you'll need to ask 000webhost if you don't know what they are.
I have the information. It just won't connect.

If I give you my mysql information can you set it up on the mysql part via Team Viewer??
Well, if it was correct, it'd connect. I don't have Team Viewer and even if I did, if I put in what you're using now it still wouldn't work... ask them to double check that what you're using is correct. Or, PM me login details for 000webhost.
Well... I'm not sure if I'm putting the information and stuff in the right spot...
If you have a msn/aim could you guide me on that?

I'm in big need of your help.
I don't use MSN for support, you can PM me login details for 000webhost, as well as the database password if that's different to the 000webhost login.
Ok, i sent you the pm