MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ETG! [Enhance The Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You're all awfully harsh. If I had just made my first forum and was excited to show people... then read this thread... I would never want to come back. There's a more proper way of wording constructive criticism.
(2009-08-04, 10:56 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]There's a more proper way of wording constructive criticism.

Sorry, yes you are correct:

Quote:Dear Hero,

Your site, Enhance The Game is simply using an uncustomized version of Default theme. In addition to that, really, another site about computer gaming? Have you looked at how many forums there are about computer gaming already? You have no unique content or anything inspirational, so why should I join your site over http://forum.free-games.com.au/? In my opinion, you need to restart from scratch.
Credit goes to Bey Brad
LOLLLL
Okay guys I will. Got any recommendations for a theme?
(2009-08-04, 04:13 PM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys I will. Got any recommendations for a theme?

Seeing your forum is about gaming, try BlackBB and modify it to your needs.
Give the member a cigar!

At least you are an intelligent one out of the bunch Wink
(2009-08-04, 10:56 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]You're all awfully harsh. If I had just made my first forum and was excited to show people... then read this thread... I would never want to come back. There's a more proper way of wording constructive criticism.
(2009-08-05, 10:08 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]Give the member a cigar!

At least you are an intelligent one out of the bunch Wink

my board: 182,488 posts
your board: 0 posts

hmm i wonder who's advice has more clout

seriously though, your "everyone who gives criticism is unintelligent and cruel" spiel is getting old
Hero, I am sorry about the feedback you received in this thread. Please feel free to start a new thread for your forum if you would like to when you feel the time is right. I understand if you do not want to though.

For those who contributed to this thread (not all of you, I know) here some reading material for you: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-50415.html
Pages: 1 2