MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: smmsWEB launches Post2Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That's right,
We now offer Post2Host! cPanel web hosting for only a few posts per month. This is great for forums, the mini plan only requires 10 posts per month, with full ticket support. If you are interested, please look at the plans:
http://smmsweb.com/post2host.html
Note: The main site is going through some DNS maintenance... If it appears down, try again in a day or two.
Why advertise something that doesn't work. couldn't you have waited a day or two?
perhaps you could have wrote all the details here.....
Who cares about smmsWEB?
(2009-08-03, 07:43 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Why advertise something that doesn't work. couldn't you have waited a day or two?
perhaps you could have wrote all the details here.....

Works for me.
Brilliant sales trick to use 1and1 parked domain site!
Kudos for you
The domain is under some work. Like I said. It was working, then it went down for the maintenance. It will work in a day or two

(2009-08-03, 07:49 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares about smmsWEB?
The cool people care about it, and you apparently don't care about it.
(2009-08-03, 08:21 PM)macaws Wrote: [ -> ]The domain is under some work. Like I said. It was working, then it went down for the maintenance. It will work in a day or two

(2009-08-03, 07:49 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares about smmsWEB?
The cool people care about it, and you apparently don't care about it.

Wow. I haven't heard that comeback in a while. I guess only cool people use it.

Edit: Wait... Why do you use it then?
It's a classic. I'm not going to start swearing.... I am simply stating that cool people care about smmsWEB. I don't know what everyone has up their [this word has been removed by macaws] about smmsWEB. Jeez.
I think a lot of people don't like the fact that you have 3 advertisement threads for a site that's not online. Wink

Quote:THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS JUST BEEN REGISTERED FOR ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS!
(2009-08-03, 08:09 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant sales trick to use 1and1 parked domain site!
Kudos for you

If you could read you would see this 'THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS JUST BEEN REGISTERED FOR ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS!'

So if you want to **** someone up go back to primary school!
Pages: 1 2 3