MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have a question:

How can I add a subforum that only can be viewed when I click on the PARENTAL forum. Such as the subforums here.
My subforum is viewed on the main-page, at the bottom of the parental forum... that wasn't the main meaning.

Thanks in advance.
Hmm, my version is quiet old. Smile
Probably RC4. Sub-forums are not supported on the index for that version. I highly recommend upgrading to 1.00. (The latest version)
Well, The 'FIRST' admin is (imho) disappeared. I'm a second admin, who hasn't access to the server... (I can't upload anything), I'm just an admin...

Is there another possibility for upgrading to the newest version?
Well, the hosting provider IS the admin.
destroyer Wrote:Well, the hosting provider IS the admin.
If you mean imho is the Admin, since he disappear, means theres nothing to do.
Mmm, I hoped that the "code-team" of mybb could make something that overwrites a new forum, in the "admin cs".
Without server access to the core source files, you are pretty much crippled (and this goes for any type of forum out there).

Only option is contacting the original hosting account holder.......So if this is no longer an option then perhaps it is time to move elsewhere.
Erm, that forum is connected to a popular site in Belgium... The one of the comic Urbanus. If I only move the forum, I won't have any users left.