MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alternative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but ill ask it anyway.

Is there an alternative version of MYPS. Another point system (or a plugin that comes with a built in Point system) MYPS is good but im not able to get any plugins for it, so its pointless lol.

Any Help?
MyPlaza is a good points system.
Myps plugins are over at Mybbsource
Thanks Joshua. And the MYPS plugins their require posts and I dont have enought time >.>
(2009-08-04, 07:55 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Joshua. And the MYPS plugins their require posts and I dont have enought time >.>

you con subscribe in stead Wink.
=O

But that costs money, And im only 14 (not old enough for credit card OR Paypal)! But im sure I could break the law to get a subscription =D
MyPS is free and has been for a while now....
I know, but with no plugins for it, its kind of useless to me, I want an editable Sop system for it (Unlike Mystore) and Plaza has more detail when it comes to points.
(2009-08-05, 01:34 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]=O

But that costs money, And im only 14 (not old enough for credit card OR Paypal)! But im sure I could break the law to get a subscription =D

So your 14 and you don't have time to make a few posts on a forum? WTF are you doing kid?