MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moral Dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I said before, that's how you tend to view it. To some people, these things bother them. To others, like yourself, they are insignificant.
(2009-08-05, 01:49 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]As I said before, that's how you tend to view it. To some people, these things bother them. To others, like yourself, they are insignificant.

... yes, that's pretty much exactly what i said?
download lol, it's an bigger chanse of winning in a lottery than getting caught for downing =)
Hulu is useless unless u live in the States BTW...
(2009-08-05, 05:35 AM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]Hulu is useless unless u live in the States BTW...

there are proxy services you can use to make it work
(2009-08-05, 08:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-05, 05:35 AM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]Hulu is useless unless u live in the States BTW...

there are proxy services you can use to make it work
Just wondering, is this just a web proxy? I've actually tried, even with an SSH tunnel to my server in the US, but it never works for me. My theory is Flash not respecting my selected proxy (ie making requests without a proxy). Though I don't understand that much about Flash anyway.
That would make sense actually Yumi as flash is a client side media(couldn't think of a better word Toungue).
(2009-08-05, 11:30 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]That would make sense actually Yumi as flash is a client side media(couldn't think of a better word Toungue).
But I don't think it can tell your location. Typically, websites determine where you are via your IP, so Flash won't know unless it makes an external request. If Flash respects my selected proxy however, it should make the request through the proxy, which will mask the IP and eventually fool Flash into thinking I'm in the US, but this is obviously not happening for me - my assumption being that Flash doesn't always request through the proxy.
Pages: 1 2