MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pay for SEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OKej, name me your price. I need SEO for my website and forum
dedicatedot.info/forums
There's an Open Source mod made by me:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/google-seo

What else do you need?
I dunno how to use it. too complicated.
It's hardly very complicated, you just need to upload the files, modify a core file, which is included in the package, copy and paste some stuff into your .htaccess, activate it, and configure it. 10 minutes at the very most.
You can always pay someone to do it, if you really think you can't.
faviouz how much u want. cause when I turn on the name url thing instead of random numbers, it just doesn't work
Did you add the rewrite rules to the top of your .htaccess file?? Does your host support mod_rewrite?? It works fine if you just follow the instructions....
Prudens, if you can't use that simple (and amazing) plugin, that's pretty hopeless. My site has gone up 14 pages on Google since I installed it.
Do I need to enable the Google SEO 404, and Google SEO Redirect in my plugin? Or do i just need the Meta and .htaccess?
(2009-08-04, 01:36 PM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to enable the Google SEO 404, and Google SEO Redirect in my plugin? Or do i just need the Meta and .htaccess?

You need to enable the SEO Redirect ... just active at all of it. Just follow the instructions exactly. When you start making exceptions like this, it's what will lead to confusion.
Pages: 1 2