MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: XHTML Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im looking for someone to code my layout into xhtml...

I have a PM'd a few people regarding this..

MattR took a look and felt tables would not be appropriate.. So am looking for someone to slice and code my layout in XHTML (Divs and CSS)

Feel free to PM me to ask more info and I will send the layout. I will of course be paying for this service.. Name your price!

Thanks if you can help me out!
Hello,

I'm understanding this is a template that you want coded. Is that correct?
just wanted to say that you won't go wrong with Scoutie... Unless he screws you over Toungue
I can code it if you want, all my skins released for Zynge.net are sliced from PSD.
Infranight charges too much.
(2009-08-04, 02:39 PM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]Infranight charges too much.

no he doesn't?
lol u are probably super rich then. Smile
I'm not, but i can afford paying for good service.
Also he's not expensive. you are just cheap.
(2009-08-04, 02:07 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'm understanding this is a template that you want coded. Is that correct?

Correct, this will be a site layout..

(2009-08-04, 02:18 PM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]just wanted to say that you won't go wrong with Scoutie... Unless he screws you over Toungue

Well Im sure we can sort out a way that wont happen though Im sure he wouldn't anyway, thanks for that vouch!

(2009-08-04, 02:32 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I can code it if you want, all my skins released for Zynge.net are sliced from PSD.

Thanks. PMing you and scoutie now...

Feel free anyone else to post, I like a wide variety to choose from!

Thanks.
Just so you know, my average design price is around $40-50, depending on the actual layout.
My current portfolio: http://www.zynge.net/portfolio.php
First one was sliced from a PSD, some projects are significantly less expensive than others.