MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big errors in threads. (Help me pls)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am getting this strange error in my site....Please someone tell me what type of error is this...I have just installled mybb to my site...The installation was successful but i dont know why its giving error in thread...

Please have look here for error..

http://warez-mobile.com/showthread.php?tid=1
You did use 1.4.8 files, yeah?? This was a fixed bug ages ago, make sure all your files are from 1.4.8....
no i installed 1.4.4 version....i dont want 1.4.8 version coz it has many bugs...pls tell me how to remove this what can i do...
What?! 1.4.4 has a lot more bugs than 1.4.8, because 1.4.8 was a bug fix release :| What bugs are in 1.4.8?? There's a hell of a lot less than in 1.4.4. You've also missed a critical security update. To fix the issue, upgrade, as I said, it was a fixed bug, you shouldn't be installing such an old version now.
Ohhh i c.....Srry....So i have to install latest version 1.4.8.....ok i will install it.....Thank you so much...
(2009-08-04, 10:13 PM)themude Wrote: [ -> ]i dont want 1.4.8 version coz it has many bugs

lolwut???? And that's why you have that bug?
(2009-08-04, 10:17 PM)themude Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh i c.....Srry....So i have to install latest version 1.4.8.....ok i will install it.....Thank you so much...

Where exactly did you get 1.4.4 anyway?? The latest release is available from the homepage....
well someone told me that 1.4.8 has bugs thats why i installed the old version....Srry guys...Now i am installing the latest version...Hope all plugins will be installed in 1.4.8
Who told you?? Whoever said it doesn't know what they're talking about. All plugins should be fine but you might need to make the template changes again... might be easier to just upgrade the forum rather than install again, if you have plugins.
My site is new...So i will install 1.4.8 version freshly....What template changes sir????
Pages: 1 2