MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Digital Dream Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Technically, this is not my own site, it is a hosting site owned by two friends of mine. However, after deciding in the middle of the night one night that I should redesign their website for them, I set about doing so. After completion, since I was the one who knew how it worked, they set me as Webmaster.

Anyway, Digital Dream Space is a webhosting place that runs with the MyBB forums as a backend for several things, including the news and the FAQ's section.

Link: Digital Dream Space

The forums theme is based around the look for the rest of the site, thought up by myself. The theme itself is basically a remodeled default theme for the forums, with some modifications. I did not SEE any bugs or anything with it while I was making it, but mayhap someone else might. Guests cannot see all of the forums, but there is one or two they can post in if you guys choose.

I appreciate any comments! Besides those related to pricing, because I have no control over that.

As a note, I have NOT gotten around to changing the default images yet. I am somewhat clueless on those for the most part, but I am trying to think of something.
Looks nice, but, in the Forum the botton seems a little bit broken.
Yes the forum bottom (right down at the bottom) is broken in IE. It's fine in FF, but only a slight problem in IE.

You could probably just squeeze (it would be a tight fit Toungue) the Search, Member List, Calendar and Help buttons into the tabs above them. You would have to remove the images associated with them but I think it would look kinda cool.
They might not stand out as much but I think it would look better Smile.

Oh and I don't know if you are the person to tell but you guarantee 99.9% uptime but have99.8% uptime Toungue.
it's nice!! i like it,

but could i suggest something:$ those nav button on the top, umm i prefer if you make their background a continous for the logo color.

regards
Yeah, I noticed the problem with the bottom in IE as well, but forgot about it heh. No problem, it should be fixed now.

I will see if I can't come up with something for those Search, Member List and other links to make them go with the theme a bit better.

As for the uptime, don't ask me. I merely made the website.

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you mean. That is because IE displays colors from images and from css differently. Check in any standards compliant browser, the colors match. In IE? The blues are a few shades different. I will see what I can do, but thats just a flaw in the IE browser really. Try in Opera or Firefox or the like.

Edit Again: Consider the header menu colors fixed, atleast in my copy of IE. Not to mention the glaring purple-blue borders around the image links on the main page and the color changing header menu in IE. By that, I mean the fact that if a:visited isn't given, it uses something else...