MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AnimeBB.Co.Cc - Your Anime Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Anime Fan Forum and Web Community for all Anime Fans. It is powered now by MyBB Forum. It is 100% Free to join!

What really calls it an Anime Bulletin Board (as of now)
soon Im going to buy a domain.. before that im going to post a contest soon about Big Grin

www.animebb.co.cc

thanks Big Grin feel free to suggest and comments about my forum! Toungue
Dear AndrewPH,

Your site, AnimeBB is simply using an uncustomized version of Afresh. In addition to that, really, another site about anime? Have you looked at how many forums there are about anime already? You have no unique content or anything inspirational, so why should I join your site over Animesuki? In my opinion, you need to restart from scratch.
i know mate! but i want mine different from other vb forum powered anime site.. its up to you then.. im not forcing anyone will join my forum.. just voluntarily right? and for the mean time, i love the way i customized the afresh theme based from the author's rights.. as i can see too, your forum is a afresh modified theme Big Grin not to reveal it though! Big Grin i just love to have my forum that would be have different features from other anime forums out there! Big Grin i wont restart then as you said, maybe just for the theme, then that would be release soon as i get my domain!
follow up i dont want others to compare my forum from others, as you can see their not powered by mybb forum! Big Grin just a correction.. not all vbulletin forum are the same as mybb features! Big Grin
Don't worry to much Andrew, Bey Brad was mainly making a joke relating to this thread with what he wrote: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-541...#pid383882

Having said that some of the points are still valid, while you do seem to have a fair bit of content I don't see how it is different from what is covered by other forums of your topic. Maybe you could start a Wiki or something in addition to your site with Information related to Anime series you cover and carachters contained within them or something like that.
its customize! are you blind? Big Grin but a lil customized.. which i make some corners to be rounded as i like Big Grin sorry for complaining.. i know your good than me.. im not that kind of guy, putting others works down!
Nice job. At least you didn't keep the regular Afresh theme. You customized it. As for the domain, get one asap. No one would join on a free domain.

I won't join because I hate Anime. Good luck.
dam***! lol thanks for letting me know that mate! im getting hot lately but not now Big Grin thanks..
@beybrad - Peace at you bro! lol i never though about that.. Big Grin
(2009-08-05, 09:53 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]its customize! are you blind?

Was that directed at me? I was refering to your content, not your design.
im working on that already, just started the forum though.. i can try making a plugin too Big Grin would be a unique one.. lol thanks for the suggest!
Woah! Scratch that! You've got Torrents on your site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7