MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBOnline.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I have converted to vBulletin, my plans of creating mybb themes and mods is no longer planned...

I had registered a domain for it and its through DreamHost.com and is a little bit less than a year old. I am looking to sell it...

www.MyBBOnline.com you can use that for a variety of stuff including hosting mybb, theme/mod site, fan site and even a site to bash new forum creators LOL

Anyways, to better get a hold of me... email me at [email protected] if you are interested in buying this domain, no set price, looking for best offers... I won't go under $5 though Wink
(2009-08-05, 10:11 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]and even a site to bash new forum creators LOL

That wasn't a serious lol, was it?
I cannot believe you went to Vbull....
(2009-08-06, 02:08 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot believe you went to Vbull....

Who cares if he went to Vbulletin or not. It's his prerogative, not yours.
I know, but it thought he would be the last one to go to it...
(2009-08-06, 02:39 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I know, but it thought he would be the last one to go to it...

I like how you act as if those who switch to Vbulletin are somewhat less of a person. MyBB is great free software. If anybody wants to pay extra for something they can get for free, so be it.
Didn't you see like all 9 of his mybb sites?
(2009-08-06, 01:47 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-05, 10:11 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]and even a site to bash new forum creators LOL

That wasn't a serious lol, was it?

That was a reference to some recent showcase threads which is why Shawn left... Undecided
Yes I know, I just can't stand when people use LOL when really they're not.
I apologize, I am a bit sarcastic in nature... I meant it solely to be a smart elek Big Grin