MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Linux Hosting Offer - Discontinued
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I own hosting account from Hostgator. which can host unlimited websites with unlimited bandwidth. I am using it for hosting my personal sites.

I would like to give some cheap offers just to cover my expenses on hosting fee. currently it has only 2 websites hosted. Hostgator is very reliable and has 99% uptime. That's why I purchased it after so many reviews. So you can trust them.
I cannot give you the Cpanel since it is not a reseller account but I can give you a ftp account.
I can also give you email accounts but I don't want to host sites which takes huge bandwidth as it will slow down my sites as well.
I can give you up to 5GB space easily. I mean this offer is way cheap than you think Smile

If interested please PM me.

Thanks.
I don't think that your account can be used as a reseller.

I'm hosted at Hostgator too.
EDIT: Hostgator AGB do not allow reselling shared hosting accounts.
(2009-08-05, 05:00 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that your account can be used as a reseller.

I'm hosted at Hostgator too.
EDIT: Hostgator AGB do not allow reselling shared hosting accounts.

Yes I know I cannot use it as reseller. But I can host them as Add On domains. This will entirely depend on trust between me and whoever get this offer. I don't want to do a big business here but I can cover my expenses as well as I can help someone who need hosting for little money.Because I know how it feel like if you don't have money but still you need a good hosting. I was on that boat earlier.
What you are trying to do is reselling for a very small ammount.

I think Hostgator will suspend your account when they see that.

I suppose to stop it mate - it'll not be good.

Just my 2ct
(2009-08-05, 05:11 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]What you are trying to do is reselling for a very small ammount.

I think Hostgator will suspend your account when they see that.

I suppose to stop it mate - it'll not be good.

Just my 2ct

Ohh do you think so. hmm then I have to think about it once again.

SORRY GUYS I will discontinue this offer then. I don't want to loose my hosting account. Thanks Lennart