MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tell Me what to do..... :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I failed a lot of times on my board, but I have no clue what i should do for a forum. My top things I really like is Video games and movie production.

If you have any ideas for my next forum, I'd appreciate, because I keep failing. My site right now is a little under construction. but I'm really trying to get it fixed up.

Please vote and share opinions.

Thanks!
Movie production? Sounds good try that.
I don't know, not to many good themes for movies,
Make one then or buy a custom theme, don't let the fact that there's no themes to suit a movie forum stop you.
Movies are much less saturated than video games. If you are going to choose video games, choose a specific game or brand.
Well, if you don't know what to do, perhaps think about not making a forum? Or do you have some motivation for starting one?
That's what I was thinking, if you have to ask what to make it on, it probably isn't going to go very far. If you think you'll be able to put loads of content into it, make it, if not, probably best not to. That's the reason I don't have a forum, there's nothing I know enough about to make a forum on that hasn't already been covered.
(2009-08-05, 11:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I was thinking, if you have to ask what to make it on, it probably isn't going to go very far. If you think you'll be able to put loads of content into it, make it, if not, probably best not to. That's the reason I don't have a forum, there's nothing I know enough about to make a forum on that hasn't already been covered.

http://www.learnmybb.com/forums/index.php
Should have said active forum, that's currently just read-only.
Thanks for your comments.

I might go with both. A General forum for both topics.

BUT as he said:
(2009-08-05, 11:32 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Movies are much less saturated than video games. If you are going to choose video games, choose a specific game or brand.

Maybe I'll go for XBOX 360 Games.
Pages: 1 2