MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant register on my forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys my forum is www.seedingtorrents.com two days ago i installed Quick registration plugin and I didnt checked its working or not! but today when i try to register a new account as a guest, the registration form is missing! http://www.seedingtorrents.com/member.php shows blank! "please try to register on that and understand the problem!"

How to resolve this? please I need a fix ASAP
Deactivate the plugin, see if it works then....??
(2009-08-06, 11:57 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate the plugin, see if it works then....??
deactivated Recaptha2 and quick registration box but not resolved!
Reupload member.php, see if that fixes it.
(2009-08-06, 12:04 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload member.php, see if that fixes it.

No, oh dear i need to fix this ASAP im losing members! kindly please tell me a way of fixing this!
Is your member_register template default??
Revert the member_register template?

@Matt - beat me again.
(2009-08-06, 12:10 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Revert the member_register template?

@Matt - beat me again.

how to do that? I didnt edited it!
Maybe you didn't but a plugin may have.

Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand your template set** > Member Templates > member_register > if it's name is in green text, click Options > Revert to Original.
(2009-08-06, 12:21 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you didn't but a plugin may have.

Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand your template set** > Member Templates > member_register > if it's name is in green text, click Options > Revert to Original.

Sorry for being late! but its not in green color and there is no option to revert it to original! Only displays "full edit"!!
Pages: 1 2