MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ranking System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't find any other ranking systems other than Labroccas which won't do what I want.... I need something like this.

http://smashbrawlrankings.com/index.php?...8g7&page=7

Someone needs to make one similar to that considering labrocca probably won't make a new version of his.
How is it ranked (btw thats smf forum) Details on the plugin please.
well, it is fairly simple. labrocca can do it man.
Omni is really busy JKD, he was meaning to do the Itrade a week ago *that was almost a year ago Toungue
(2009-08-07, 02:51 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]How is it ranked (btw thats smf forum) Details on the plugin please.

What do you mean how is it ranked? I just said it was a ranking system... I know it is smf, it is also custom coded by owner. I was just asking if there are any like this for mybb other than labroccas because his won't work for what I want.
Like how do you get ranked? do you get ranked on posts, on rep on what?
It's ranked like the one labrocca made Wink.

Its for competition that takes place outside of the forum. He's trying to do something like Brad did for his site(reason labrocca made the one he did).

Based on Brads announcement though it looks like there will be an expected update in late august Wink. Now that's assuming it's labrocca still working on it and it's a public release.

But, I doubt seeing such a large plugin being remade. Your best bet is taking labroccas as modifing it to your needs.
(2009-08-07, 03:18 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Like how do you get ranked? do you get ranked on posts, on rep on what?

On my site its playing wii games...

(2009-08-07, 03:31 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]It's ranked like the one labrocca made Wink.

Its for competition that takes place outside of the forum. He's trying to do something like Brad did for his site(reason labrocca made the one he did).

Based on Brads announcement though it looks like there will be an expected update in late august Wink. Now that's assuming it's labrocca still working on it and it's a public release.

But, I doubt seeing such a large plugin being remade. Your best bet is taking labroccas as modifing it to your needs.

"July 13th, 2009

1/2 want teams and the other 1/2 wants individual...I am not too sure I will continue building on this plugin. It has not been a success.

Labrocca"
There is a new one being developed for me right now. I don't know how it will be released, though.
(2009-08-07, 03:53 AM)Breakers22 Wrote: [ -> ]"July 13th, 2009

1/2 want teams and the other 1/2 wants individual...I am not too sure I will continue building on this plugin. It has not been a success.

Labrocca"

So because he says he may not continue to work on it you just give up? And, I said modify it. You are free to build off of it for your site.
Pages: 1 2