MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: beat this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
whats the fastest you've ever gone --- on land

Dodgy

i recently beat my old 135 km/h Wink

[Image: 21072009134.th.jpg]

a cool nice 150 km/h Big Grin

any challengers

btw sorry the image is so crappy but there was no one else to take the image and i was going pretty fast
it's not cool at all. people i know have died because of speeding.
Hopefully the police catch you, let's see how cool it is then, or when you crash.
i'll be the first one to laugh then.
(2009-08-06, 11:54 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]it's not cool at all. people i know have died because of speeding.
Hopefully the police catch you, let's see how cool it is then, or when you crash.

It's cool but dangerous Wink.
Looks like an engine warning light was on. Toungue

What car is that?

Also, might not want to have that there. Lots of people are getting charged for what they post on the internet these days.
I have done 122km/h on a dirt road on my dirt bike. Not 150km/h but still pretty scary on dirt.
That's only 93MPH... that's pretty much crusing speed on the highway. Toungue
(2009-08-06, 11:54 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]it's not cool at all. people i know have died because of speeding.
hey it was a one time thing --- going from home to my parents home is a 200km highway
takes long.. and the road was straight and clear so it wasn't that dangerous ..lighten up Toungue

(2009-08-07, 12:08 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like an engine warning light was on. Toungue

What car is that?

Also, might not want to have that there. Lots of people are getting charged for what they post on the internet these days.

thats my toyota corolla --- dunno whats with the light though ...keeps coming on but car runs ok ...got it checked like 3 times nada

(2009-08-07, 12:29 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]That's only 93MPH... that's pretty much crusing speed on the highway. Toungue

wheres that
(2009-08-07, 12:29 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]That's only 93MPH... that's pretty much crusing speed on the highway. Toungue

Yup, specifically on the I-5 (USA), at least the I-5 bit in California is. Toungue
Wow 150? Good job. Where was this?
(2009-08-07, 01:17 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]

Yup, specifically on the I-5 (USA), at least the I-5 bit in California is. Toungue

* Jitendra M hangs his head in shame --- top speed in my car is like 180 and no roads long and straight enough to hit that

(2009-08-07, 01:31 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Wow 150? Good job. Where was this?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s...5&t=h&z=14

somewhere there is my best bet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5