MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo Header at top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to find out how to insert a Logo (png) at the top of my board instead of the MyBB. Where do I change that?

Also I want to have a different Logo Header for each theme. IS this possible, and if so where do I cahnge that coding?

Any detailed help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Just upload the logo in your images folder, then go to templates & styles and click on your theme and find the Image Directory and change the extension to png, do that for all the themes images folder.
Ok thanks. I will try that tomorrow.
Do you know if there is a size limit?
i don't think so, i never had a problem.
What about a background for the entire board, I have had a friend customize the background to blogs and on proboards. Where is the place to put and img for the background in the coding of the themes? you know to match the custom logo header?

I'll have my friend start on one then, thanks for you help and I'll be back if I can't figure it out.
In your templates you would have to edit the CSS for the body.
You would need to do:
url(images/YOURTHEME/background.gif) repeat;
go to templates & style>>YOURTHEME>>global.css>>and put the code above in the body field.

put png or leave it as gif, whatever the extension is, y
ok I have found how to change the background, but still can't find the code for the MyBB, I want to get rid of that and put in my Logo. Where in the global.css do I insert my img? to prelace the MyBB img?
Nevermind I figured it out!!
bumping up for some help ?
nm, wrong thread
Thanks.. I will also try this.. That's what I need to know.

Cosmetic Dentist St.Paul