MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newgrounds & bs moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
But this is where you are wrong.

There is no rule against it.

It is not within the guidelines or rules.

So it is not a rule.

Therefore your logic is flawed.

This also is a website, this is not a game server.

You're talking about a totally different thing.

Also:

It says I'm not allowed to discuss the ban, or make something against it.

I in fact didn't.

I just said "This Is What A Ban Looks Like"

and it was deleted multiple times, and I was banned for it.

That's not an offense

This is the official rule

"Complaining or boasting about any ban, including comments in signature text."

I did not complain, or boast.

Boasting: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Boasting

So I did not break a rule.
Well you got 3 extra day's for doing it didn't you? So I don't see how my logic is flawed at all.

I was using the game server as an example as it happens on them too people bypassing a mute.
(2009-08-07, 05:41 AM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]Well you got 3 extra day's for doing it didn't you? So I don't see how my logic is flawed at all.

I was using the game server as an example as it happens on them too people bypassing a mute.

Once again.

What I did was NOT, I repeat NOT against the rules.

So again, your logic is flawed.

This is how it works

I was banned for doing something I didn't do.

If you support that.

Then you support being banned for logging in, or being banned for talking to a user the mod didn't want you talking to but you were only simply chatting generally towards the user.

But once again, Websites and Game Servers are two different things.
Sorry to disrupt the conversation but do you have to double space everything Chemich?

One another note, Welcome Chemich Toungue Hope you like MyBB.

My input to the topic:

In reality though, telling someone to delete system32.dll is just pure trolling. I can't see how they could have been doing anything other than that. I think though a warn would have been more appropriate if it was their first offence and putting it in their signature is a pretty immature thing to do.
Better than a wall of text, makes things easier to read.
(2009-08-07, 04:52 AM)Chemich Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-07, 04:46 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting although would any ever recommend deleting system32?
The reason I did that was because some emo kid was asking for PC help and going down everyone's throats for no apparent reason at all. Personally I do accept the consequences that came with suggesting, and I hope the brat actually did it so he learns his lesson.

lol you're a jerk and deserved everything you got

also you don't have any right to any freedom of speech on a private website and can be banned at any time for any reason at the administrator's discretion. so you have no right to any complaint, hate to break it to you

also double-spacing every sentence does not make anything "easier to read"; sorry that the impenetrable wall of letters known as a "paragraph" is so tough for you to handle, though

as for looking up the dictionary definition of "boasting", if semantics are your only defense then you are doomed from the start
I have a hard time understanding why anyone here cares.

They don't run MyBB.

Is all this fuss over a 3 day ban? If so just grow up and move on. If you can't wait 3 days without bitching you should be perma banned.
(2009-08-07, 05:51 AM)Chemich Wrote: [ -> ]Once again. What I did was NOT, I repeat NOT against the rules.

So again, your logic is flawed. This is how it works I was banned for doing something I didn't do. If you support that.

Then you support being banned for logging in, or being banned for talking to a user the mod didn't want you talking to but you were only simply chatting generally towards the user.

Just because it isn't in the rule's doesn't mean you can do it. Putting a " This is what a ban looks like" in your sig is pretty much asking for a ban.

And like i already said I used the game server as an example and I realise there two different thing's but the rules apply to both basically don't act like a raisin which you obviously did seeing as how you ended up with a ban.

Anyway you wanted to explain yourself here but your saying everyone (me) is wrong and your right so I guess you know best.
(2009-08-07, 06:11 AM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-07, 05:51 AM)Chemich Wrote: [ -> ]Once again. What I did was NOT, I repeat NOT against the rules.

So again, your logic is flawed. This is how it works I was banned for doing something I didn't do. If you support that.

Just because it isn't in the rule's doesn't mean you can do it. Putting a " This is what a ban looks like" in your sig is pretty much asking for a ban.

And like i already said I used the game server as an example and I realise there two different thing's but the rules apply to both basically don't act like a raisin which you obviously did seeing as how you ended up with a ban.

Anyway you wanted to explain yourself here but your saying everyone (me) is wrong and your right so I guess you know best.

How is doing what I did acting like a raisin?

Simply saying what a ban looks like, it's not being a raisin, it's just stating something obvious.

It's not against the rules.

And no it's neither asking for a ban, because I see signatures like that all the time on Newgrounds, I'm not stealing anyone else's signature, nor is it offensive to anyone.

So there is no rule against it

(2009-08-07, 06:05 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I have a hard time understanding why anyone here cares.

They don't run MyBB.

Is all this fuss over a 3 day ban? If so just grow up and move on. If you can't wait 3 days without bitching you should be perma banned.

10 days... it's 10 days.

You people do not read.

And it's not about the ban, it's about the injustice.

And agreeing with those Mods makes you just about as much as a fascist as they are.
LOL "injustice" and "fascism", it's a website not a government

they can ban you for anything they want, stop being a child about it already
Pages: 1 2 3