MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't edit extra css!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I try to edit extra css, it deletes everything in it, and when I tried this on my master style, boom, dead. Any way I can fix this?
The extra css at the bottom of the theme editing page?

Did you overwrite it with custom CSS or just append yours onto the bottom?
Yes. I added an img {border: 0; } at the end of the code, and it cleared the whole thing. I can't add anything into that box normally in other themes besides the master too.
i think u will have to type image instead of img , coz i tried it here, with no errors

regards
Well, I can't edit extra css ever. Is there a problem with mySQL 5 or PHP 5?

Whenever I try to change the extra css it deletes everything already there.
I don't think anyone's noticed this, so I'll bump it.
It seems to be working fine here. Maybe if you show some screenshots of where you tried it and what you put in, then maybe we can reproduce the bug?
It's the box at the very bottom of theme editing, called
Additional CSS
Below you may enter additional CSS to be included with this theme.

Whenever I try to put something in the bug, it clears everything previously in it. Again, I have PHP 5 and MySQL 5.
I just link to an external style sheet in the header template. Would be nice to have a whole stylesheet display in the cp though.
Quote:I just link to an external style sheet in the header template. Would be nice to have a whole stylesheet display in the cp though.
We're currently evaluating if we should keep the theme system or scrap it for a bunch of stylesheets and text areas (maybe a simple interface just to edit colours). This would mean no inheritance either, but it would give you a HUGE amount of control over the board without these problems.

Quote:Whenever I try to put something in the bug, it clears everything previously in it. Again, I have PHP 5 and MySQL 5.
I'm going to look into this. I'm currently compiling MySQL 5 to see if that is the cause.

I'll get back to you.
Pages: 1 2