MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom User Pages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any chance that someone has developed a mod or is working on a mod or will be willing to make a mod. Where every member has a custom userpage that can have full HTML? Features that would be nice, WYSIWYG editor in the UCP, shout-box for every page, and a rating system similar to the thread rating system. Along with a link in their profile to their userpage, and a userpage index listing all the people who have a Userpage where you can select to list them bu username, top rated, most viewed ect. Also a report this page link somewhere.

One more thing it would be awesome! If in the ACP when you go to edit members profiles if you could check or un-check the ability for that member to have a userpage. That way for my forum anyway we can give them out as prizes or sell them in our store.
This would be so dangerous, its actually funny. I could make trojan go to everyones account by saying. I have a surprise in my profile. It may seem all it will say is "Boo." But really its an 1/1 iframe downloading a virus that wipes your HDD. Then i can hacked the forum and kabloom.

Well thats one way it could turn out. If this is done, BB codes or mycodes are needed.
Ok well yes BB codes and mycodes but it also supports HTML. Basically like what i would get if I allowed members to use HTML in posts. Something along those lines.
If it allows HTML i can destroy your site. That simple *I won't its like an example* Most developers won't touch it if its HTML. But i like the concept. And i would love it.