MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Plug-in: Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my forum we have a pin system with MyPlaza Turbo its great however we were wondering if someone could make a module for it that allows users to trade inventory items. The way I imagine this works will be.

Members can select pins that they are willing to trade and these can be displayed on a "Trading" page. Then another page for people looking for certain pins called the "Need or Looking For" page.

To request a trade you first select a member you want to trade with then a trading page comes up. There are 6 drop down lists and 2 text boxes. 3 of the drop down boxes and one of the test boxes is what YOU are willing to trade (meaning that they can select up to 3 inventory items they want to trade and the text box if for a cash amount) then the other 3 drop down lists and the other text box is what you want from that user. (in other words 1-3 pins and/or a money amount you want from that member.) Once that is decided the person presses a button that sends request. A PM is sent to the person he is wanting to trade asking if we accepts. There is then a link where they go to a trade page and either A) Accept the offer or B) Decline or C) Counter Offer. If A the inventory items and or money is swapped automatically and the trade is done (preferably if it could be logged for reference) and a PM sent to the person wanting the items telling them the other person accpeted. if B then a PM is sent back to the person wanting the items telling them that they were declined. If C) then the person can counter offer in which a PM is sent back to the trader with the offer and the system repeats itself.

Very sorry its hard to explain and I havent seen something like this done anywhere so its hard to pull references.