MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: post MS Excel into MyBB thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-08-09, 02:22 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]OO is a good idea. Excels' (so called) html is very ugly code, and might only work with IE.
Here is a small sample: (edit: Excel 2003 produced horrible "html" which only worked in IE; In Excel 2007 I can't even find the option)

Oh wait...
Here:

This is free and will export decent looking html from Excel, instead of ugly ms proprietary junk.
http://www.asap-utilities.com/

Thanks for the replies everyone. im looking into all options. The only problem with having people DL OO is that some of these people I leterally had to set on the phone or over their shoulder and tell the to open up their browser and teach them how to type in a web address. If it wasnt a link on their MSN they was lost.

Ummm one more dumb question. How i enable HTMl code for the forum.. i have looked all through the AdminCP thought I saw it at one point but can't find it now.
The individual settings for each forum (and sub-forum), have the option to turn on html.
(2009-08-10, 03:14 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]The individual settings for each forum (and sub-forum), have the option to turn on html.

Ok thanks found it. I just kept looking over it Dodgy
Pages: 1 2