MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling MybbHosting -edit- ; SOLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-08-08, 09:55 AM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Your support forum is slow.

What does that have to do with anything? Unless you plan on hosting the site on the same server, the speed is based on your host thus shouldn't be a factor in this sale.
Too bad it advertises so heavily to be adfree...
You can make a lot of money without placing banners on member's sites. Wink
(2009-08-08, 05:34 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]You can make a lot of money without placing banners on member's sites. Wink

Okay, I'm interested Toungue
How would you do that? Wink Error pages? Are MyBB custom - clientside...
I have re-vamped the website to a 100x more user-friedly design [Credits to creator of MyMechtheme]

Preview: mybbhosting.info

I have fixed many of my typos also Wink
(2009-08-08, 06:35 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-08, 05:34 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]You can make a lot of money without placing banners on member's sites. Wink

Okay, I'm interested Toungue
How would you do that? Wink Error pages? Are MyBB custom - clientside...
Here's the breakdown on my current income from Google Adsense:
60%- Banners on my main site.
30%- Banners on error pages (keep in mind that with the multiforum plugin users cannot edit thier 404 pages like they can with cPanel so this percentage will actually be higher for MyBB hosts).
10%- Banners user place on their sites voluntarily.
Hey KuJoe, can I get a free account at 2x.nu pls? Big Grin

and also, can you put google adsense on 404 not found pages?
This isn't the place to ask nor can I answer your question because it's not a simple yes or no. Wink
KuJoe was that a no to me or Prudens?

PICTURES ADDED TO FIRST POST

STILL FOR SALE
(2009-08-09, 05:11 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the breakdown on my current income from Google Adsense:
60%- Banners on my main site.
30%- Banners on error pages (keep in mind that with the multiforum plugin users cannot edit thier 404 pages like they can with cPanel so this percentage will actually be higher for MyBB hosts).
10%- Banners user place on their sites voluntarily.
Interesting, thanks for info.
Pages: 1 2 3