MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making a FAKE Admin CP Login Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Fake Admin CP has been converted to a MyBB Plugin! The New Fake Admin CP includes 100% exactability (not even a word lol) with the real Admin CP, Configurable Settings, and a fake 404 error when accessing the plugin file!

http://community.mybb.com/thread-94406.html
Very good Zash, i will use this. Thanks
Very nice. Easily find out teh haxors.
Can you intregrate this script with Mybbsource.coms FakeAcp?
I honestly don't even know what MyBBSource's Fake ACP script does. I don't think that one sends you login details.

I am currently learning PHP (a month ago I would look at this simple script and be like wtf) and am going to start experimenting with simple MyBB plugins.

I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to add features such as editing the to/from address as well as the template for the sent email. However, this is a simple two-file script which works does not really rely on MyBB, and in actuality can be used with any login page.
No it doesn't but it makes a fake admin ACP.

I am saying can you make it so yours can integrate with it, so they get access to the fake ACP
(2009-08-08, 05:23 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]No it doesn't but it makes a fake admin ACP.

I am saying can you make it so yours can integrate with it, so they get access to the fake ACP

Why would you want them to get access to a fake Admin CP? What purpose would that serve?
Make them think they got in Toungue
(2009-08-08, 05:31 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Make them think they got in Toungue
Lol that's a bunch of pointless work for no reason.

Instead, this script will give them a 'Wrong Username/Password error', however, there are a few differences between this script and the real ACP so its still detectable (I'm working on changing that).

Most hackers will realize that the Admin CP is fake AFTER they submit the form, but by then the damage will have been done.
heh that's cool. How does the page looks like? Is it an exact copy of the original login form?
Pages: 1 2 3 4