MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile tab plugin for MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope this isn't a simulacrum of another thread of discussion. ^^;

I was wondering if there was a plugin available for MyBB, available for download, that allowed users and members to have a profile looking like that of IPB's (with tabs for the different sections of a profile). I've read much about this but have unearthed no downloads. I was hoping that this available. Any help and feedback is greatly appreciated in fullest.
Currently our profile does not have enough information to warrant having tabs - you can easily see everything on one screen without scrolling.
I do agree with Ryan that there really isn't enough information however I do feel that a tabbed system would look much better and more aesthetically pleasing.
Yeah there's one, "Advanced Profiles" by Alexandru21 on MyBBSource.com. Currently it's not available as it contains security bugs and stuff, which means you cannot use it safely. Although Tomm is developing "MyNetwork" which allows you to set a vBulletin clone profile design, an IPB clone profile design and even a new custom MyBB profile design. It's still under development and it will be a paid one, along with Project O or whatsoever. So yeah, currently there's no such thing as an IPB profile thingy.

There's a tutorial kind of thing over the MyBBSource community explaining you how to make a custom vBulletin-like tab system, though. But seems like you're more interested in the IPB profile.
vBulletin-esque tabs would work just as well. Could you please URL me to said tutorial? It's deeply appreciated.
I do have tabbed profiles at Zaiendo.de, if you do like them I could publish them, it's a simple template edit.
There's a tutorial on MyBBSource as favious said here: http://mybbsource.com/thread-1803-post-1...l#pid18160

Again it is more vB like than IPB.
Thanks for the URL.
(2009-08-10, 06:56 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]I do have tabbed profiles at Zaiendo.de, if you do like them I could publish them, it's a simple template edit.
That would be incredibly beneficial, please do it. ^_^
I recognized that they are not very performant, I need to update them first.
Will release for free at MybbAddons.com once done with it.