MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MybbAddons.com] Hide until thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Hide until thanks
Description: Done by request. This plugin works similar to the Hide until reply plugin but instead of showing the content after a person replied it shows the content after the person thanked the poster.
You need the Thank plugin by Techmix. It does not modify the thank plugin.
Will hide everything a poster writes inside of the [thx] [/thx] bb-code in showthread, archive and replies with quotes.
Is compatible with the Hide until reply plugin, you can use both at the same time.
Demo: -
Version: 1.1
Compatibility: 1.4.x - Thx plugin 3.0.7
Adds files: [yes]
Changes files: [no]
Adds templates: [no]
Changes templates: [no]
Adds to database: [no]
Changes database: [no]

Screenshots:
[attachment=14984]
View before thanks
[attachment=14979]
After thanking everything is visible
[attachment=14980]
Archive hidden
[attachment=14982]
[attachment=14983]
Settings

Download for subscribers:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-566.html
I am a minor, if there any way without paying subscriber
is php and html code
Heh that's cool. Nice job.
(2009-08-08, 11:47 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I am a minor, if there any way without paying subscriber
is php and html code
Is php, mysql and html and no, you can't get it without subscription.

(2009-08-09, 09:40 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Heh that's cool. Nice job.
Thank you Smile
(2009-07-28, 02:12 PM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]is it works with ajax quickreply? i mean do you need refresh the page after reply
This has nothing to do with quickreply but yes, you still need to refresh the page to see it.
(2009-08-09, 01:10 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]This has nothing to do with quickreply but yes, you still need to refresh the page to see it.

so can you modify it to do on quickreply? thanks
This blocks quotes in quickreply as it should...

It has nothing else to do with quick reply guys.
^^ i'm little bit lazy theese days thats the reason for that qoute (sorry for that) Toungue thank you plugin is working with ajax but hidden content coudnt open with ajax. but it should be a way to open it somehow.
refreshing the page could show the hidden message
Pages: 1 2