MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rose Graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my first main forum. I hope a lot of you peeps join it =P

It is a Graphic Design Based forum. I dont see it growing to be very popular actually, I can't get a .net domain as of yet, and Don't want to fork over $$$ on pro hosting until I know the site will succeed.

Please take time to Join and become part of the community!

www.rosegfx.co.cc

OR

www.rosegraphics.phpzilla.net
It's good but try changing the logo and moving the ad on the bottom to under the forum legend Wink. Good luck.
1. Currently working on a logo

2. how do I move the ad?
lol based on that response, i'm guessing the ad was placed by whatever hosting provider you chose. Thats the downside of having free hosting.

If you want a successful site, you have to get a domain and hosting. Invest money. That's the only way you'll get people to join. I would join, but seeing that it's free and doesn't have a real domain, i'm not going to because the the site won't go far.
Well... I made a site with a uni.cc domain and got 40-60 members a day! Free hosting and domain... so you never know man..
I Wrote:I can't get a .net domain as of yet, and Don't want to fork over $$$ on pro hosting until I know the site will succeed.
(2009-08-09, 02:25 AM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]
I Wrote:I can't get a .net domain as of yet, and Don't want to fork over $$$ on pro hosting until I know the site will succeed.

Well if I see some good work come from you. I'll gladly provide you a domain and give you some hosting on my VPS Wink.
Also, while do you have the co.cc, try setting up name servers instead of cloaking. That way, people can at least link to your inner pages.
Quote:If you want a successful site, you have to get a domain and hosting. Invest money. That's the only way you'll get people to join. I would join, but seeing that it's free and doesn't have a real domain, i'm not going to because the the site won't go far.

Hahaha... that's not true at all. I've seen forums on InvisionFree become successful. You don't need money to make your forum "big." Don't get me wrong, money can help, but it doesn't make the forum.
Thanks everyone. Also;

(2009-08-10, 12:47 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-09, 02:25 AM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]

Well if I see some good work come from you. I'll gladly provide you a domain and give you some hosting on my VPS Wink.

Define your meaning of the Bold.

Do you mean like Make my forum successful? Or Good work come from be on This forum?
Pages: 1 2