MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling OAddicts.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-08-08, 08:56 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Lennart, it's a lot harder to get members to a discussion forum than to a resource forum. I'd say this forum is probably worth $25, maybe more.

It doesn't have a custom theme or anything, and doesn't look that active, so your more paying for content. This would be a good forum to merge into an existing one for an extra boost, but not to stand alone.

25 probably but nothing over 100 as T0m said.
You could merge it but most content is in trash forums and other forums that will not support your site so the extra boost would be small I guess.

(2009-08-08, 10:27 PM)Cegaiga Wrote: [ -> ]The site is worth more than $5, that is an insult.

500+ users ain't easy to get.
I didn't want to attack you, sorry. 500+ users are easy, 500 active users is what is difficult Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Well atm have a deal for £100.
£100??
Oh my god.
Deal collasped, still selling.

Lennart, my site in my opinion is worth more than $25, but no more than $100.

Open to offers.
(2009-08-08, 08:58 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]A custom theme is being made as we speak.

Why would you be making a custom theme for this place if you are just going to sell it? The site is worth more the $25. I'm not intersted, but I would say maybe $30-40? This is in USD btw.
It was ordered before it was decided it was for sale. Also a good hint, anything over 50 USD will most likely be considered greatly
I ordered a custom theme around a month or two ago.

I am going to university now, and that is the reason why I need to sell the site. It has potential, but I can't fulfill it.

$50 is the best offer on the table at the moment.
Pages: 1 2