MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum is not accesible via Opera, chrome, and IE O_O!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont know

check it out please
www.beatdj.net

PIC11C = Opera
PIC11D = Chrome
PIC1209 = Internet explorer (it does not even open O_O()
http://validator.w3.org/

You have an unclosed tag somewhere.

Also moved to support, this isn't a bug.
(2009-08-08, 09:13 PM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know

check it out please
www.beatdj.net

PIC11C = Opera
PIC11D = Chrome

This is off topic but... why don't you have the real theme copyright? =\. Being on-topic: I'm guessing its a CSS problem? Not sure.
(2009-08-08, 09:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]http://validator.w3.org/

You have an unclosed tag somewhere.

Also moved to support, this isn't a bug.

Sorry ^^U i mistaked of forum
O_o it haves so much errors...but some weird ones i cannot understand

Quote:Error Line 1, Column 1: no document type declaration; implying "<!DOCTYPE HTML SYSTEM>"

<html>

i have <html>
and </html>

Could anyone take the time and help me with this issue? many members in my forum cannot access
or at least teach me how to fix it
i will pay mybux
Sorry, don't have time currently to go through 152 errors. You can try and fix it by looking at the line the validator says the error is on, then view the source of the page, find the line the error mentions, find that code in the templates, and fix it.
(2009-08-08, 09:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, don't have time currently to go through 152 errors. You can try and fix it by looking at the line the validator says the error is on, then view the source of the page, find the line the error mentions, find that code in the templates, and fix it.

I already did!
example with Error 1

it talks about <html>
and </html> tags, i suposs he's saying they are not there, but they are O_O

(btw im not a programming master)
Did you add the thanks plugin recently? Something has screwed up your templates. I suggest you start reverting them and removing any plugins that effect postbit.
xD wow labrocca, that would be a hell,
now server is down due to my exelent free host
but i remember i have
myplaza 0.3.0
myrpg
myinventory
1 thanks plugin
show age in postbit
show created threads in postbit

and.. other else x_X
My guess is thanks plugin.
Its weird but i think the same, i noticed that now i cannot see the forum via opera mobile. I will disabling that
I already disable it......and nothing by the way i noticed that it happens the same with private messages, only postbit is being shown
Pages: 1 2